Summary: Collect and process all invoicing and billing adhering to proper SOPs for AIA Draw assembly and execution. The project accountant coordinates with all subcontractors, project manager and site superintendents, combining efforts with the Accounting department to ensure work is completed within expected time frames.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing all project related invoices.
- Obtaining and uploading contract documents to the accounting system.
- Preparation and submission of monthly AIA and draw documentation.
- Collecting and reviewing signed subcontractor lien waivers and other project documentation.
- Processing weekly check runs.
- Collecting and tracking vendor insurance documents for compliance.
- Completing monthly job cost entries as needed.
- Monthly tracking and review of job costs.
- Completing final project close out once construction is complete.
- Participation in monthly project pulse meetings.
- Maintains open communication with those directly involved in the project.
- Work closely and productively with all departments to ensure success.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years full cycle accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to convey importance of documentation clearly and quickly to all internal and external parties and handle professionally.
- Easily able to work under pressure on multiple projects to meet timelines.
- Possesses excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Understanding all SOPs and demands, able to execute with quality and efficiency, using all available resources.
- Moderate to above average computer software skills. Proficient in Excel and Word with continued learning in new software systems as needed.
Join a Company That Values You
Please fill-out the form below and upload your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.